Independent Coaching at Skydive Sebastian
Coaching for MFS, VFS, RW/FS
I was born and raised in Spokane, WA. After graduating from Central Valley high school I did my first tandem skydive at West Plains Skydiving in 2005. I saved up for an entire year and in 2006 I went through the IAD program at West Plains; earned my “A” license in 10 days; then made 110 skydives earning my “B” license and falling in love with vertical flying.
In 2011 I started flying video for tandems at West Plains and then earned my coach rating, IAD rating, tandem rating, and Pro rating.
The winter of 2015 I spent in Hawaii working for Pacific Skydiving as a Tandem Instructor and Video flyer.
Team Goals: My teammate Jon Schwarder and I have only just begun our journey to becoming an organized team. Our goals for our first year include 100 team training jumps and 5 hours of tunnel training. We also plan on competing at nationals in 2017 and showing a competitive presence, while learning what competition in our sport is all about. In years 2-5 our goal is to increase our number of training jumps, tunnel hours and move into the pro division. In December of 2016, our team “Team Radioactive” entered into the International Body Flight Association (IBA) Battle of the Blades Competition and competed in our first indoor skydiving competition; Intermediate VFS category earning a 3rd Place Bronze Medal. Earning the bronze at our first competition surpassed our expectations but also reinforced that our training and dedication to the success of this team was paying off.
- Number of Jumps: 2800+
- Time in sport: 12 years
- License: D-32118
- Ratings:AFF-I, Tandem-I, IAD-I, Coach, Pro (canopy size 150)Equipment: Container: Vector 3 Micron, Main Canopy: Velocity 90, Reserve: PD Optimum 126, Jumpsuits: Vertex, AAD: Cypress 2, Helmet: Cookie G3, Alti: Viso2, ProTrack AudibleUSPA Medals/ Awards: 4 Way Canopy Stack AwardTunnel Medals/Awards: IBA Bronze Medal in 2 Way VFS IntermediateDemonstration Jumps: 25 demonstration jumps for fundraising events.
- Rogers Stack 1(509)499-1124
SDC Rhythm XP
Coaching and Events for Individuals and Teams at all levels
SDC Rhythm XP is a 4-way team dedicated to becoming the top FS team in the world while helping other skydivers develop their skills and grow their love of the sport. In 2016 we placed 2nd at the USPA National Skydiving Championships. Together we have over 30,000 jumps, hundreds of hours of tunnel time, and years of coaching experience.
Rhythm offers coaching and events for individuals and teams at all levels. Whether you just got off your A-license or have 1000’s of jumps, we have events designed for your level and we are excited to help you achieve your skydiving goals! Catch us all Winter and Spring at Skydive Sebastian. Some events include:
- Rookie Skills Workshops
- Team for a Day
- 8way weekends
- 4way weekends
- Big ways and sequentials
Also, check out our great app for skydivers in their first 100 jumps:
ITunes: Rhythm Skydiving 101
Google Play Store: Rhythm Skydiving 101
Team Alter Ego
Canopy Piloting and Swoop Coaching
Founded in 2009, Team Alter Ego is a group of young, highly skilled up-and-coming athletes. From canopy piloting , to freeflying, to BASE jumping, to coaching, to ground launching, to demos…Alter Ego is pushing the envelope in all aspects of our sport. The Team is quickly rising to the top and becoming leading edge flyers in a rapidly changing sport. Focusing on Canopy Piloting, the Team is involved in the World Wide competition scene, but also focuses on local involvement to spread the knowledge and skills to others in the sport. As the next generation of athletes, each member is pushing the boundaries of our sport in their own way, swiftly proving that Alter Ego is the future of human flight.
The Alter Ego Project is Team Alter Ego’s canopy school. The term alter ego refers to another side of someone, just like when you leave your normal live behind and immerse yourself in the world of skydiving at the dropzone. Our goal is to embrace that aspect of our sport and teach everyone that has the desire to learn how to become a better and safer skydiver. The Alter Ego Project will make you a part of the team. Come join the Project and discover your true Alter Ego!Pricing:
All Courses are $140 per person and are one day courses. Jump tickets are not included in the price. Weather permitting, each course is at least 5 jumps, however, we will continue jumping until sunset if desired. One on one coaching is available for any course for a price of $350 plus the cost of jumps.
FLIGHT-1 IS COMMITTED TO RAISING THE STANDARD OF CANOPY FLIGHT THROUGH DETERMINATION, DISCIPLINE AND DEDICATION TO LEARNING.
As the leading provider of canopy coaching and instruction in the sport of skydiving, Flight-1 works with canopy pilots of all experience levels around the globe. Over two thousand skydivers in more than twenty two different countries go through a Flight-1 course each year.
Powered by the PD Factory Team, Flight-1 continually develops its programs and curriculum to ensure they stay relevant and targeted to the changing demands of today’s skydiver, making canopy flight education affordable, challenging and rewarding. Whether you are a newly licensed skydiver, a regular fun jumper or a high performance canopy pilot, Flight-1 has a course to suit your goals.
FS/RW, Tunnel, Teams, Canopy Coaching
- Full time AFF and Tandem instructor at Skydive Sebastian
- U.K. National Champion from 1998, 2004, 2006, 2010 in 4-way and 8-way formation skydiving
- Attended 2001/2003/2006/2010 World Championships, to represent the U.K.
- Rob can coach most levels of skydiving, his experience qualifies him to teach individuals the very basics 1-on-1, the basics of Formation Skydiving and up to an intermediate level of 4-way and 8way. He is experienced at coaching up to these levels, both in the air and in the wind tunnel.
- Rob is also available to train and coach you for all your license requirements A,B,C and D. You can hire Rob for the day to complete your training, for your A license coach jumps, B license canopy course and water training.
- Coaching fee’s vary from a jump to jump or a daily rate depending on the type of training.
- Rob is at the DZ most days, please feel free to contact him there or via Facebook, (Rob Stevenson) – Email
Professional BASE jumper And Wingsuit Pilot
- BASE Jumper
- Wingsuit Pilot
- Skydiving Videographer/ Photographer
- Member of Team BASE Climb
- Telephone: +1(305)-302-9664
- Red Bull Aces 2014, 2015 (top 18, qualified 7th)
- First Wingsuit Flight Across the Grand Canyon 2015
- Go Pro Panama Demo Jumps (2015)
- World Record Holder, 100-way (2012)
- Wingsuit Performance Competition, Win (2014)
- Demo Jumps with Mexican Paratroopers (2014)
- Wingsuit Jump Over Sydney Harbor (2011)
- Project, Furthest Flight (2011)
- Nat Geo, Poland (Camera & Video 2011)
- Wingsuit Instructor/Coach
- Trained Dominican Paratroopers, Wingsuit. (2012)
Mike Parker “Peanuts”
- USPA ‘D’ License
- USPA Coach Rating
- 1000 Jumps
- Specializing in RW formation jumps
- Club ‘Jump In’ Organizer
- Send Mike an Email
- Cell Number: 321-917-5199
I started jumping in 1984. Learned early on from some of the greats. After a hiatus, I returned to jumping with a renewed outlook and passion. Now, as an Organizer for Club Jump In, I want to share the excitement and thrill with others. Come join me for fun jumps, coach jumps, or to just get in the air! I am available during weekdays and most weekends.
FS/RW and Angle Flying
- USPA D License
- USPA Coach Rating
- 1000+ jumps
- Specializing in RW and Angle Flying
- $30 per jump + slots
- Multiple custom packages available
- Telephone #: 954-647-7228
- Multiple custom packages available
- Send Neil an Email.
Originally from England but now living in Florida. Have been skydiving for over 5 years with over 500 angle flying (tracking) jumps but coaching RW (belly) is still the important foundation to all skydiving. I can help with your coach jumps to obtain your A License or for more experienced RW or angle flying I am here to help you in a fun and safe manner.
I am at the drop zone almost every weekend of the year. Come and say hi and lets jump! Cheers Neil
FS/RW to freeflying and all the angles in between
- 1400+ jumps
- Contact Jon for pricing and packages
- Telephone #:561-644-2661
- Send Jon an Email.
“What kind of jump are you doing?” It’s a question you hear in the loading area before every jump. My question to you is: “What kind of jump do you want to be doing?” Of course, many jumpers have a favorite discipline, or one to which they aspire, but I believe we should strive to understand all modes of body flight, from belly flying to freeflying and all the angles in between. Let’s talk about where you are now and where you want to be. Then you and I will put together an action plan to make you a better, more complete skydiver from flawless exit to perfect landing.
Making skydiving in to a fun learning adventure
- “Jump In” coordinator “Club Jump In”
- Rw organizer and coach
- Jump suit retailer for Liquid Sky, Body sport USA, & Bev Suits
- Follow me on Twitter @skydiverbill
- Send Bill an Email.
- Muff brother 2775
With 18 years of RW experience, I specialize in making learning not only safe but fun. A purpose driven path to a well rounded skydiver.