Jumping at Sebastian!
Skydive Sebastian’s Staff, Local Coaches, Guest Event Organizers and local Skydivers consist of some of the most talented skydivers in the world. You’ll find the expertise you need to improve your own freefall skills in all skydiving disciplines and experience levels.
Current Weather Conditions
Fun Jumper Requirements
Everyone is welcome at Skydive Sebastian, the only skydiving center in Florida where you skydive over the Florida coastline and can regularly enjoy the experience of skydiving to the beach! Everyone at Skydive Sebastian will do everything possible to ensure you enjoy your stay with us. We do require the following if you are skydiving with us.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a current member of the USPA and/or your countries equivalent, holding an ‘A’ license or higher.
- You must have a current logbook. An electronic version such as a ProTrack will work as well.
- You must have a reserve packing card for each rig you wish to jump in-date per FAA 180-Day requirements.
- AAD’s are not required but recommended.
$25.00Per Jump plus Jump Tickets
Coaching Available at Sebastian
Whether your interest is FS/RW, Freeflying, CRW or Wingsuiting, every skydiver can find an experienced coach offering coaching that will accommodate jumpers of any level from “just off student status” to advanced coaching in all disciplines.
Our facilities include a Main Hangar, a Packing Hangar, a Team Room Building, the Zoo Bar and Cafe, the Tiki Hut, a Gear Shop and Campground and RV Facilities.
Lodging, Transportation & Local Services
There are numerous hotels and apartments available around Skydive Sebastian. We have compiled a list of lodging facilities within reasonable distances from the DZ. Whenever possible we arrange discounted prices for our skydivers, so be sure to ask for a skydiver discount when calling!