Our Schedule of Skydiving Camps & Boogies
2016 – 2017
October Head Down Camp
Organizers – SDC CORE
- Is your goal to be on the next Vertical World Record at Skydive Chicago in Summer 2018?
- Have you ever been on a formation jump?
- Have you ever jumped while being “judged”?
- Want to practice floating or diving?
Prepare yourself in a low pressure safe environment where learning is the sole goal. If you can safely approach a formation, fly in your slot and safely turn 180 and back track on break off this is the camp for you
Registration Deadline is September 1st
Who can participate?
- Must be able to safely fly head down on level and in your slot relative to a base
- Must be able to turn 180 and back track on break off
- Don’t need to be able to dock, just fly in your slot on level
- If your flying is questionable or unsafe in any way for this group size you may be cut from the event
- 21 jumps, 7 jumps per day
- Meet time to be determined.
- Registration Fee: $50/day / non-refundable / due upon completion of the registration form
- Jump tickets
- Max – 40 PEOPLE
Camps are limited to 40 people. We will not hold your slot until the registration is paid. Registration is non-refundable (extenuating circumstances will be taken into consideration)
Registration for the October 27-29 camp is $50/day
Start with one plane 20 ways, doing dives that focus on specific bigway skills: all floating, all diving, flying your slot with no grips, taking grips, and then putting the groups together for formation jumps or keeping them as two groups but still doing formation jumps