Join us for night jumps whether you love them and want to do more or want to do them for your D License
Arrive early because you must make one daytime jump at Sebastian before the night jump.
Briefing at 6 pm, first night jump at 6:30 pm (if there is interest we will do multiple night jumps)
Backlit altimeter (has a light or glows in the dark to read it)
1 red glow stick
1 green glow stick
D License requirements: https://uspa.org/SIM/3#1
- D License
Persons holding a USPA D license are able to exercise all privileges of a C-license holder, are eligible for all USPA ratings, and must have—
- met all current requirements for or hold a USPA C license
- completed 500 jumps including accumulating at least three hours of controlled freefall time
- completed at least one of the following skills requirements:
- made two-night jumps (recommended that the first one be a solo and one in a group) with a freefall of at least 20 seconds:
- with verification of prior night jump training from a USPA Instructor holding a USPA D license
- with the advice of an S&TA, in accordance with USPA BSRs
- landed within seven feet of the target center on 50 jumps.
- participated in a canopy formation of a 3 stack or larger.
- completed an intentional water jump.
- successful completion of one hundred formation skydives, at least twenty-five of which must involve at least eight participants.
- Passed the written USPA D license exam conducted by a current USPA I/E, S&TA, or USPA board member.